TenderOne Cocktails | CocktailJukebox B.V. respects the privacy of visitors to the Website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. To ensure complete transparency with our customers, we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy with regard to these processing operations themselves, their purpose as well as the possibilities for data subjects to exercise their rights as best as possible.
For all additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
The current version of the privacy statement available on the Website is the only version that applies for as long as you visit the Website, until a new version replaces the current version.
Article 1 – Legal provisions
1. Website (hereinafter also “the website”): Cocktailmachines.com
2. Controller for the processing of personal data (Hereinafter also: “The controller”): TenderOne Cocktails | CocktailJukebox B.V., located at Spaarpot 3 Nuenenseweg 167, 5667KP Geldrop, Chamber of Commerce number: 71930035.
Article 2 – Access to the website
Access to the website and use is strictly personal. You will not use this website or the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes, or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 – The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animation) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and more generally all parts used on this site, are protected by law due to intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, in any way whatsoever, of the whole or just part of it, including the technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller is strictly prohibited. If the administrator does not immediately take action against any infringement, this cannot be interpreted as tacit consent or a waiver of legal action.
Article 4 – Management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the administrator can at any time:
· suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website for a certain category of visitors
· remove any information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or is contrary to national or international law or contrary to internet etiquette
· have the website temporarily unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The administrator is under no circumstances responsible for failures, disruptions, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, as a result of which the website or any of its functionalities are inaccessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your data against, among other things, virus attacks on the internet. You are also responsible for the websites and data that you consult on the internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings against you:
· due to the use of the website or services accessible via the internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage that you, third parties or your equipment incur as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the manager becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damage that he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 – Data collection
Your data is collected by TenderOne Cocktails | CocktailJukebox B.V. Personal data means: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, geneticetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website is mainly used by the administrator to maintain relationships with you and, if applicable, to process your orders.
Article 7 – Your rights regarding your data
Pursuant to Article 13(2)(b) GDPR, everyone has the right to inspect and rectify or erase his personal data or limit the processing concerning him, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any request for this must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity on which you have signed and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive an answer to your request within 1 month after the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period can be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 – Processing of personal data
In the event of a violation of any law or regulation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal data that the administrator has collected, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request from those authorities, after which these personal data will no longer be stored. fall under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to access certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of requesting the data.
Article 9 – Commercial offers
You can receive commercial offers from the administrator. If you do not wish to receive these (anymore), please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you come across any personal data while visiting the website, you must refrain from collecting it or from any other unauthorized use as well as from any act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of that person(s). The manager is under no circumstances responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 – Data retention period
The data collected by the website operator is used and stored for the period as determined by law.
Article 11 – Cookies
1. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit our website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit our website. It is then possible to tailor our website specifically to you and make logging in easier.
2. We use the following types of cookies on our website:
– Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
– Anonymized Analytical cookies: to gain insight into visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tailor communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
3. More specifically, we use the following cookies:
– No other cookies
4. When you visit our website, cookies from the controller and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
5. For more information about the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating type, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en -post/cookies#faq
Article 12 – Image material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images associated with the products offered on the website.
Article 13 – Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the manager’s place of business has exclusive jurisdiction in any disputes regarding these conditions, unless a legal exception applies.
Article 14 – Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Edwin Jansen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 15 – Attribution
This privacy statement applies since 08/12/2023 until further notice